Vancouver City Tour
Toes in the ocean, head in the skies, Vancouver is nestled in the slopes of the surrounding Coast Mountain Range. The surrounding snow-covered slopes are the venues for winter sports and breathtaking views of the city twinkling below. Vancouver is one of the few places in the world where you can ski in the morning and sail in the afternoon.
Named the world's " Most Liveable City " by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) in 2005 and a Top 100 World Destination pick in Trip Advisor's 2008 Traveller's Choice Awards, Vancouver offers travellers both outstanding opportunities for outdoor adventure and the sophisticated amenities of a world-class city.
- Gastown – Historic area of Vancouver.
- Chinatown – Vancouver ’s cultural diversity in action.
- Robson Street – High fashion shopping area.
- Canada Place – Alaska cruise ship terminal.
- Stanley Park – With stops at the totem poles and Prospect Point.English Bay and Vancouver Harbour.
- Granville Island – Stop to see artists’ studios, craft galleries and the Granville Island Public Market.
- For cruise passengers we will pick you up with your luggage, then after the tour drop you off at your cruise ship.
- The Lookout! – Get a bird’s eye view of Vancouver from The Lookout viewing deck high atop Harbour Centre Tower (admission included).